Learning Target: I can find slope/rate of change and interpret it in a real-world situation.
- Do Now: SAT Problem of the Day
- Class Work: Desmos Activity Slides 1-8 (we will do slides 9-14 tomorrow)
- Homework: Finish your Desmos through Slide 8
ALTERNATE WORK FOR STUDENTS WHO FORGOT THEIR TABLETS:
- Class Work: Pearson Textbook Pages 298-299, Exercises #17-29 and #39
- Homework: Finish the class work if you did not finish it in class
- Quiz 1 (Arithmetic Sequences – Formulas)
- HOMEWORK: Algebra Nation Section 4 Topic 2 (pp. 98-102) – watch the video and complete the workbook pages. (due tomorrow)
IF YOU DON’T HAVE YOUR WORKBOOK AT HOME, EITHER PRINT A COPY OR TAKE NOTES ON PLAIN PAPER WHILE WATCHING THE VIDEO.
Learning Target: I can write recursive and explicit formulas for arithmetic sequences.
- DO NOW: SAT question of the day
- INSTRUCTION: Go over homework/class work from Monday
- CLASS WORK: IAN p. 70 – Independent Practice Arithmetic Sequences due today
- HOMEWORK: Practice Quiz – Applying Sequences Due Thursday
- STUDY FOR THURSDAY’S QUIZ
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO COMPLETE AND TURN IN YOUR FRAYER MODELS ON IAN P. 68, WHICH ARE DUE TOMORROW.