The Sprint phones have arrived, and they’re not phones, they’re tablets.
Remember, all CMA students will be REQUIRED to use their free Sprint-issued tablets in many of their classes throughout their 4-years here.
If you have not turned in your permission slip, it is DUE by Monday 12/3/18. Please return the permission slip by then if you have not yet done so, or your opportunity for a free internet-enabled tablet will be gone.
I can solve absolute value equations and inequalities.
Study for tomorrow’s quiz. Any homework or class work problem we’ve had about absolute value is fair game for the quiz. Make sure you know all the answers and how to find them.
Use these resources to study for tomorrow’s quiz:
- Pearson pp. 207-210, Chapter 3 Section 7 (you did a metalog on this chapter on Wednesday 11/14)
- IAN p. 45 (yellow)
- Khan Academy Solve absolute value equations
- Notes: IAN p. 46 (green)
- Algebra Nation pp. 52-54 (Section 2 Topic 9)
- Absolute Value Inequalities Homework (Link)
- IAN p. 47 – Absolute Value Inequalities Application (salmon-colored)
- Application Homework (Link)
- IAN p. 48 – Solving Absolute Value Task Cards
- Any notes you have from the extra-credit Escape the Room Activity (11/26/18)
- Practice Quiz Part 1
- Today’s Kahoot! (see link above)
- Practice Quiz Part 2 (see link above)
I can solve absolute value inequalities.
Class Work: Escape the Room Activity. This was an extra-credit activity, so if you were not present in class today, you are exempt from the activity.
Homework: Practice Quiz Part 1 due tomorrow by 6 a.m.
Deadline to turn in missing work, turn in incomplete work, or re-take a not yet: DECEMBER 4 AT 3:00 P.M.