What did we do today?
Learning Target #29: I can solve a system of linear equations algebraically using elimination.
- Notes over expectations – PowerPoint – IAN Page 45
- Homework is sign up for Class Dojo [parent/guardian sign-ups are worth 15 points, student sign-ups another 15 for a total of 30 points (1/2 a quiz)]. If you need the code, email me from the email address to which you want the code sent, and indicate if you need the student code or the parent code.
- Class Work, Learning Target #29, IAN Page 48, Problem 1 People Love Their Comics
- Homework – IAN Page 48, Complete Problem 2 Let It Snow, #1-5. Be ready to share your answer to #5 with the class tomorrow.
Hour 4 and 6
- Notes – Learning Target #29, IAN Page 47
- Homework #49 Due Tomorrow