What did we do today?
11 students were disruptive enough and uncorrectable enough that the planned review activity could not happen. Therefore, I assigned a pop quiz. Those same 11 students would not allow a silent quiz environment, therefore, a quiz could not be administered and the grade was 0. (Parents are currently being contacted).
Students who wish to be excused from this 0% pop quiz should complete the planned review activity at home, in writing, and turn it in no later than 9:00 a.m. tomorrow (2/22).
Hour 3, 4, 6
Review activity. If you were not here, please complete it on paper within 2 days for credit.
- What is a system of equations?
- Which graph depicts the correct solution to the system?
- What are the 3 steps to solving a system of equations algebraically using substitution?
- Compare the slopes and y-intercepts of the equations in a system of equations with infinitely many solutions.
- Put the equation in slope-intercept form. In other words, solve for y. 6x + 2y = 10