What you need to have with you for today’s quiz:
- Story problems (complete and correct) from pages 41 (journal, hikers), 44 (class buttons), and 45 (milking cows).
- Notes from Quarter 2 about finding slope from a table.
- Notes from Quarter 2 about finding a y-intercept from a table.
- Notes from Quarter 2 about writing an equation in slope-intercept form.
- Notes from page 42 about solving systems of equations using substitution.
- Notes from 34-40 about solving systems by graphing
I will be available the first 10 minutes of class to answer any questions you may have before I distribute the quiz, provided you are quiet and attentive while I answer said questions.